Hailed as a favorite by The Wall St Journal, the Wellfleet oyster knife is the best shucking tool on the market.
These hand crafted knives are suitable for professional and occasional shuckers alike. These knives are versatile and work well on most small to medium East & West Coastoysters. You will appreciate the quality and workmanship of these every time you open an oyster.
- 2 ⅝ in. perfectly hardened, ground and polished high carbon stainless steel blade
- Pointed and sharp yet tough
- Requires little force to ease between the shells at the hinge
- Bubinga, brass riveted handles
- Full tang
- Vacuum infused to increase stability and water resistance
- Hand-polished to enhance the wood’s smoothness and beauty
- Sized, shaped and contoured to compliment the blade and nest comfortably in your hand
- Stainless steel
- Bubinga wood
- 2 ⅝ in
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.