Burrough's Beard Oil by Prospector Co.
The woodsy, earthy scent of this beard oil brings together the solitary notes of nature and craftsmanship. The smell of freshly chopped forest woods move into a dusty carpenter's workshop, leaving behind the deep leathered richness of a cobbler's apron. Its very hardy, masculine fragrance works well with the rugged scruff left behind after a lazy summer's week of no shaving to the full-grown winter's beard. In addition to smelling great, the oils also help to moisturize surface skin and condition follicles. Can be used as a beard oil or as an oil based cologne. Great for all skin-types.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil
- Aleurites Moluccans (Kukui Nut) Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Cedarus Deodora (Cedarwood)
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry)
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Oil - Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense)
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh)
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.