The cult EDC flashlight that packs an ultra-bright adjustable beam into a sturdy, reliable, and compact package
Peak LED Solutions got their start contracting to build parts for the government and aerospace industry, most notably ones that were used on the International Space Station. Since then they've introduced a consumer-facing line of EDC flashlights with a strict quality over quantity approach. While they only offer three models, each with a couple variations, they're three of the best that money can buy, full stop. We chose the Eiger for it's practical applications as a keychain flashlight — with a dimmable light, keychain ring, and easy one-handed operation, it's the perfect EDC flashlight.
- Lightweight and durable hard anodized aluminum body
- Cool white LED bulb from CREE, industry-leading LED manufacturer
- Dimmable bulb using Quantum Tunneling Composite technology that mechanically dims the light and will never wear out
- O-rings sealed openings and thermal epoxy potted electronics protects against heat, moisture, dust, and shocks
- Narrow beam for long range use
- Twist on/off mechanism is easy to operate with one hand
- Built-in keychain ring for easy, convenient carry
- Includes one AAA alkaline battery, engineered to accept all different battery chemistries: lithium, lithium ion, NiMH, alkaline
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in USA
|Material||Hard anodized aluminum|
|Weight w/ Battery||0.99 oz|
|LED||CREE XPG cool white LED|
|Dimming Tech||Quantum tunneling composite|
|Power Mechanism||Twist on/off|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.