Handmade Australian sunglasses designed with precision to channel a relaxed coastal lifestyle
From their homebase in Bondi Beach, Pacifico Optical designs a line of sleek eyewear that captures not only their coastal lifestyle but also a certain respect for what came before: Their silhouettes honor the time-tested shapes and lines of vintage and aviation eyewear. The Blair frames up a classic unisex D shape, topped off with a keyhole nose bridge and polarised Carl Zeiss optics.
- Handcrafted frames are made from cellulose acetate sourced from Italian supplier Mazzucchelli
- Carl Zeiss lenses are shatterproof, lightweight and polarized for optimal glare reduction and clarity
- Each pair of frames is polished and assembled by hand
- High-quality Italian-engineered 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges
- Interior of each lens is coated with multilayer anti-reflective to reduce glare while the exterior is hard-coated to prevent scratches
- Horizon links at the tips of the temple arms for clip-on glasses cords
- Includes a carrying case, microfiber polishing cloth, and maintenance and cleaning kit
- Frame: Cellulose acetate
- Hinges: Nickel silver
- Lenses: Polyamide plastic polymer
- The size 51 Blair frames have a medium fit
- Total frame width is 144 mm
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.