The eco-friendly military jacket
Kelly Slater surfs, John Moore designs. Bring the two together and the result is Outerknown, a brand focused on sustainability which draws inspiration from the salt life and produces apparel to some of the highest standards in the industry. Made with 100% recycled fibers, the Nomadic Parka is an eco-friendly military style jacket that will roam with you wherever you find yourself drawn to.
- A modern spin on the iconic M-65 military jacket
- Constructed with recycled poly twill and fully lined with a cozy recycled microfiber
- Ergonomically designed and ready to brave the elements
- Dual front closure with two-way zipper and snap flap
- Includes hidden zippered hood with adjustable toggles
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester Twill
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Microfiber
- The Nomadic Parka has a classic fit that’s true to size, take your normal jacket size
- For the absolute best fit, measure your best-fitting jacket and compare to the chart below
|XS||35 - 37”||33”||27 - 29”|
|S||37 - 39”||33.5”||29 - 31”|
|M||39 - 41”||34”||31 - 33”|
|L||41 - 43”||34.5”||33 - 35”|
|XL||43 - 45”||35”||35 - 37”|
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.