Exclusive to Huckberry: a classic, American-made boot with no break-in
The "Original Chippewa" collection reflects the authenticity and heritage of American craftsmanship, while creating timeless silhouettes for a modern American style. We worked with Chippewa at every step of the production process to craft this special edition of their classic Service Boot in one of the softest, handsomest leathers we’ve ever slipped on — with a resoleable Goodyear welt and durable Vibram sole, naturally. Exclusive to Huckberry in a limited run, so grab one of these American-made beauties while you can.
- Limited run full-grain American-hide roughout leather in a handsome tan color with a golden honey hue
- Made exclusively for Huckberry
- Custom comfort package unique among Chippewa Service Boots, including leather lining and leather cushion comfort insole
- 6" service boot silhouette, an icon of modern menswear
- Zero break-in time necessary
- Goodyear welt construction for a resoleable boot that will last for years
- Lightly padded ankle collar for support and comfort
- Contoured footbed provides all-day comfort
- Speed lace hooks for easy on and off
- Durable, long-lasting waxed cotton laces
- Made in the USA
Please note, this item is excluded from international free shipping promotions.
- Full grain American-hide roughout leather
- Vibram V-bar outsole
- Flat waxed laces
- Chippewa Original Boots are American sized and fit 1/2 size large
- If you typically wear a size 9.5 shoe, you should order a size 9 in Chippewa Boots
- Keep your boots clean with a clean cloth or brush
- Always allow the leather to air dry
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.