Where island comfort meets sophistication
OluKai's terrain-tested, Hawaiian lifeguard-approved footwear is made in the spirit of the relaxed island lifestyle combined with modern technology to create some of the most comfortable footwear we've ever slid into here at HBHQ. The Hawaiian word nalukai translates roughly to “weathered by time,” which is the perfect name for these heritage leather boots from Olukai. As the adventures you’ll inevitably have in these versatile boots stack up over time, the full-grain uppers will take on your personal patina, getting more and more handsome with every step.
- Unlined, burnished, and premium full-grain leather upper with full-grain leather accents
- Molded metal eyelets with round waxed cotton laces
- Lightweight triple-layer anatomical EVA footbed with a soft microfiber cover provides comfort, cushioning, and support
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole for a soft ride and all-day comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole with island-inspired traction pods
- Heavyweight decorative stitching accents, embossed upper logos, octopus-inspired print on footbed
- Upper: Burnished full-grain leather
- Insole: EVA with microfiber cover
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Laces: Waxed cotton
- The Nalukai Boot fits true to size, take your normal size in boots
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.