Survival gear ready when you need it most
Minnesota is known for many great things, including their ability to survive harsh environments and extreme weather. Despite the elements, Minnesotans have a hankering for the great outdoors and big, blue skies which is why some of their natives at Off Grid Tools used their wilderness experience to craft some of the best designed EDC survival tools that we’ve ever seen. Their Survival Axe is the one-stop-shop for everything you need to get through a tough wilderness experience with a single tool.
- All-steel full tang and axe head with an ultra-strong, lightweight nylon handle
- The resharpenable hatchet blade is great for chopping, clearing debris, or demolition
- The hammer head and claw is great for pounding in and removing tent stakes or repairing your gear
- The integrated inner changeable 6" bi-metal saw blade folds out of the handle, locks into place, and will saw through just about anything you need it to
- The car escape tool at the base of the handle includes a seat belt cutter and window punch
- Hatchet blade
- Hammerhead, nail claw and pry bar
- Replaceable 6 inch thin kerf reciprocal saw blade
- Hex sockets 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm
- Hardened steel glass breaker
- Seat belt cutter
- Gas valve wrench and bottle opener
- Rubberized coated glass filled nylon handle
- 420 stainless steel, black oxide coated full tang
- Nylon handle
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.5 x 1.2 in
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.