All-weather tough, All-American style
It’s clear the experts at Oak Street Bootmakers take immense pride in every stitch, sole, and leather upper that collectively craft one of their high-quality kicks. The Summit Boot makes use of natural leather from Horween, one of America’s oldest tanneries, and Oak Street’s own custom Lakeshore last to achieve its distinctive looks.
- Uppers made from natural Horween Chromexcel leather
- Resoleable Goodyear welt construction with storm welt and tongue gusset for increased weatherproofing
- Geniune, long-lasting Dainite soles made in the UK designed to grip in wet weather and other conditions
- Full calfskin lining for warmth and comfort
- Stacked leather heel with Dainite cap
- Padded ankle collar
- Hand-applied d-ring eyelets
- Made in USA
- Upper: Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Lining: Calfskin
- Sole: Dainite sole
- The Summit Boot fits true to size, order your normal size
- The boot should fit snug (not tight) at first wear and begin to break in after a few wears
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.