All-weather tough, All-American style
It’s clear the experts at Oak Street Bootmakers take immense pride in every stitch, sole, and leather upper that collectively craft one of their high-quality kicks. With over 20 years experience, these shoemakers use some of the best materials in the biz, like Horween Chromexcel leather – a signature in all of their footwear. These Dainite Trench Boots are no exception, providing comfort and style for all-weather conditions. Built on Oak Street’s Elston Last to give you an exceptional fit, they’re an ideal (and durable) addition to your everyday arsenal.
- True Goodyear Welt Construction
- Stacked leather heel with Dainite® toplift
- Crafted with the Dainite outsoles and heels
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Brown Horween® Chromexcel® leather
- Dainite® soles
- Calfskin vamp lining
- The Trench Boot runs true to size, order your normal shoe size
- Your boots should fit snugly at first and will stretch to conform to your feet over time
- Soles are easily wiped clean
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.