Reusable candles handmade in California.
In a world filled with disposable goods, the husband and wife duo at Norden are giving their candles a second life by creating them to serve a purpose even after the wick has burned all the way down. In addition to an incredibly long burn time of 80 hours, after a quick rinse, the candle’s handsome ceramic vessel can be repurposed into a hearty coffee cup or a pot for your succulents. This Ojai candle is inspired by the mellow vibe of the eponymous town in California’s Ventura County.
- Gloss white/terra cotta speckle
- Hand thrown stoneware made in Encinitas, CA
- Wash out and reuse after burning
- 12 oz.
- 80 hour burn time
- Hand poured in our Encinitas, CA studio
- Frankincense, cypress, patchouli, palo santo
- Smells like dry wood paneling, grass, resinous citrus, and woody incense
- Soy wax
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.