The look and feel of a vintage diver, made for everyday wear
The diver is an essential accessory for the modern guy, and for the guy who's looking for something a little different than your run-of-the-mill dive watch from the big boys, Nezumi is a great option. Their Baleine diver checks all the boxes on our list — good water resistance, lightweight enough for everyday wear, vintage look, automatic movement — and still manages to come in at the $500 mark, not always an easy feat in the watch industry. Hats off, Nezumi, well done.
- 316L stainless steel case with brushed finish
- Vintage dive watch styling throughout
- Generously lumed for low light visibility
- Water resistant to 200 m
- Incredibly scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal, double-domed with anti-reflective coating
- Powered by an automatic movement that winds itself using the motion of your wrist
- Function: Time, date, dive timer
- Movement: Seiko automatic movement
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel case
- Case Bezel: Unidirectional 60-click dive timer bezel with black bezel insert
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel case back
- Crown: Screw-down crown
- Water Resistance: 200 m / 20 ATM / 660 ft
- Crystal: Double-domed sapphire glass with interior anti-reflective coating
- Strap: Nylon NATO
- Lume: Lumed hands, hour markers, and bezel pip at 12 o'clock
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Sapphire glass
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Case Thickness: 14 mm (including the domed crystal)
- Strap Width: 20 mm
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.