Made in New England, since 1906
New Balance is the only major sportswear brand still boasting a dedicated USA-made line. The 1978 is a throwback to NB’s classic retro runners, outfitted with new ridiculously lightweight materials. This makes for a perfect pair of casual kicks, but their dependable Vibram sole is there for you in case you decide to put ‘em to the test on an impromptu trek.
- Made in New England
- Soft, super-fine pig suede upper conforms to your feet like a sock
- Vibram sole for boot-like traction
- Streamlined take on a classic New Balance runner
- Ridiculously lightweight design ideal for casual wear
- Pig suede leather upper
- Vibram sole
- Fits true to size. Take your usual sneaker size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.