A sustainable and stylish insulated jacket for the outdoors
Using a range of organic, natural, and sustainable materials, Nau crafts stylish outdoor gear that pushes the boundaries of what outdoor wear can do and has got you covered anywhere, anytime. The Utility Wool Down Jacket is a quilted, insulated jacket that protects you against cold weather, whether it’s at home or in the field.
- Shell made from a bluesign®-certified blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Insulated with recycled down collected from post-consumer sources
- Water-resistant, one-way front zipper entry with storm flap
- Bound internal seams for comfort and durability
- Two front handwarmer pockets with zipper closure
- Two chest patch pockets with flap closure
- Hidden media pocket
- Drawcord hem and internal elastic cuffs for a snug fit
- Fabric is Bluesign® approved for sustainability, which means the factory has worked to eliminate and manage harmful chemicals, reduce resource use, and maximize environmental performance
- Shell: 70% Recycled Wool, 25% Recycled Polyester, 5% other
- Insulation: 700 fill power recycled down
- Nau’s apparel has a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal size
- For the absolute best fit, compare your body measurements to the chart below to find the right size
|S||36 - 38||35½ - 37½||33¼|
|M||39 - 41||38½ - 40½||34|
|L||42 - 44||41½ - 43½||34¾|
|XL||45 - 47||44½ - 46½||35½|
All measurements are in inches.
- Machine wash cold with garment buttoned and extra rinse cycle
- Tumble dry low
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.