Light as a feather thanks to advanced Liteknit material made from future fibers
Native is all about their future fibers. Every shoe they make utilizes the fabrics and materials of the future to make the cutting edge of shoe technology available to all of us living here in the present. The Mercury LiteKnit has a stretch material upper that’s made with an all-new intertwined 3D elasticized knit that we’ve never seen the likes of until now, but we were believers the minute we slid our feet into these puppies.
- Elasticized and featherlight LiteKnit upper
- Elasticized collar lets you slip in and out with ease
- Rubber toe and heel inserts for stability and grip
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole and outsole
- Superfoam perforated insole helps keep your feet cool
- PETA-certified vegan construction
- Upper: Knit textile
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: EVA
- Heel/toe inserts: Rubber
- If you fall between sizes, Native recommends sizing up to the next whole size
- Otherwise, a size 10 Mercury is going to fit like the majority of other size 10 shoes out there
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.