City slip-ons handmade in India from all-natural materials
The City Slippers from Mohinders are handmade by their partner cooperative in rural India, a standalone nonprofit that comprises 170 families of artisan entrepreneurs. Meticulously hand-made and equipped with a durable yet flexible natural crepe rubber sole, this sweet-sweet slide is ready for everyday outdoor wear.
- Woven leather upper
- Locally and naturally tanned water buffalo leather molds to your feet over time for the perfect fit
- Luxurious cushioned footbed lined with soft, eco-friendly goat leather
- Natural crepe rubber sole for a comfortable ride
- Hand-made “cavani” weaving is a traditional Indian method of shoe construction
- Made in Athani Village, India by highly skilled and fairly compensated artisans
- Locally and naturally tanned full-grain water buffalo leather
- Eco-friendly goat leather
- Natural crepe rubber
- Mohinders slippers fit true to size, take your normal shoe size
- If you are normally a half size, take one size up. For example, if you’re normally a 9.5, order a 10
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.