Heirloom-worthy cast iron oven — a centuries-old kitchen essential
Meet Milo — the heritage-quality cast iron that you can afford without inheriting. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron has been relied on for centuries, not just in the kitchen, but as a prime building material for bridges, railways, and skyscrapers. So yeah, it’s pretty tough stuff. But aside from its durability, it’s also known for its excellent heat retention and distribution — so you can see why chefs love it for any tough-on-cookware type cooking, like braising, slow-cooking, and roasting.
This item is available for domestic US shipping only.
- Polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- The enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior color makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Cast iron provides even heat distribution and excellent heat retention
- Works well on all heat sources (induction, electric, gas, halogen, oven, open flame)
- Lid secures tightly to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless design for oven-to-table presentation
- Enameled cast iron
- 12 lbs. (8.5 lbs without lid)
- 5.5 quarts / 5.3 liters
- 10.5" d x 6" h
Returnable to Vendor
This item is shipped directly from our vendor and can only be returned directly to them. Please refer to specific return instructions below.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.