Handturned and made from beautiful cork, this hanging planter is perfect for hanging house plants
Working with a variety of unique, natural materials and combining them in interesting contrasting and complementary ways, Melanie Abrantes works endlessly in her studio to create pieces that are equally beautiful and functional. With a lathe and a belief that to make something beautiful you have to get your hands dirty, she turns simple pieces of solid wood and cork into one-of-a-kind bowls, plates, cups, and much more.
- Hand-turned cork hanging planter with leather hanging laces
- Cork is naturally porous, antimicrobial, and hypo-allergenic, making it great for plants and food
- Designed for indoor use
- Shellacked interior protects cork against dirt and moisture
- Natural beeswax finish on exterior preserves and fortifies the cork
- Handmade in small batches in Melanie's Oakland, CA studio
- All-natural cork planter
- Leather hanging laces
- Planter: 7½" W x 3½" H
- Lace: 20 - 21"
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.