High-quality, American-made leather boots
Every pair of Mark Albert boots are made in Somerset, PA, USA — when you invest in a pair of Mark Alberts, you are investing in the craftsmanship of a small American company and 54 American workers. They are handmade from top-quality materials and using the best shoe construction method out there, one that’s centuries old still in use today for good reason: it establishes a virtually waterproof seal and enables the soles to be easily replaced.
Mark Albert created the Traveler Boot with exploration in mind: a boot that could hit happy hour just as easily as it could hit the trail. Exclusively available at Huckberry in a handsome leather with a unique mottled finish and rich color.
- Full-grain leather uppers with a mottled finish and rich brown color
- Goodyear welt construction with a genuine leather welt
- 9 oz leather laces from Auburn Leather in Kentucky
- Double EVA midsole and comfort insole for a smooth, soft ride and all-day comfort
- Vibram 2021 sole provides stability and traction while remaining lightweight
- Brass eyelets with an antique finish
- Made in Somerset, PA, USA
- US-made leather
- US-made leather laces
- Brass eyelets
- EVA midsole
- Vibram 2021 oil-resisting sole
- The Traveler Boot runs a half size large
- We recommend taking one half size smaller than your normal athletic shoe size
- For example, if you normally wear a size 10 sneaker, take the 9.5 Traveler Boot
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.