High-quality, American-made leather Chelsea boots
Every pair of Mark Albert boots are made in Somerset, PA, USA — when you invest in a pair of Mark Alberts, you are investing in the craftsmanship of a small American company and 54 American workers. They are handmade from top-quality materials and using the best shoe construction method out there, one that’s centuries old still in use today for good reason: it establishes a virtually waterproof seal and enables the soles to be easily replaced. The Trek Chelsea is outfitted with a Vibram Christy sole so you can traverse any terrain confidently and comfortably.
- Wear-with-anything style favored by style icons from Mick Jagger to the Beatles
- Top quality smooth suede leather upper
- Goodyear welt for a waterproof seal and easy resoling
- Vibram Christy wedge sole combines traction and stability while remaining lightweight
- Elastic gores for easy slip on and off
- Double pull tab for two finger pull-on
- Comfort insole for a luxury feel
- Stacked leather heel
- Upper: Smooth suede leather
- Sole: Vibram rubber compound
- Mark Albert’s Trek Boots run one half size large, we strongly recommend taking one half size down from your normal casual/athletic shoe size
- For example, if you typically wear a size 10 sneaker, order a size 9.5 Trek boot
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.