Lightweight, MIL-SPEC, and field ready
The General Purpose Quartz is a do-it-all field watch that’s meant for everyday use by military personnel in a wide variety of locations and situations. Built to be lightweight, reliable, and accurate, the GPQ combines military durability with Swiss craftsmanship in an accurate and rugged timepiece.
- MIL-SPEC construction is to government specifications for use by military personnel
- High-torque, Swiss-made quartz movement is accurate, reliable, and low maintenance
- Maraglo luminous paint on hour markers and hands
- Lightweight, high-impact fibershell case and sapphire glass crystal
- Made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland
- Function: Analog time
- Movement: Swiss-made ETA F06 3-jewel high-torque quartz movement with end of life indicator
- Case Material: Lightweight, impact-resistant fibershell material
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 30 m / 100 ft
- Crystal: Sapphire glass
- Strap: Nylon slip-through strap
- Lume: Maraglo luminous paint on hour markers and hands
- Case Material: Fibershell composite material with stainless steel caseback
- Crystal Material: Sapphire glass
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Case Diameter: 34 mm
- Case Thickness: 12 mm
- Strap Width: 16 mm
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.