Navigator Quartz with Date by Marathon.
Equipped with the most capable quartz movements in Swiss timekeeping, each Marathon is carefully built to exacting specs to ensure survival in the harshest and most remote environments on the planet as though the very mission depended on it.
Now in its fourth generation of family-owned operation, Marathon Watches has been building watches for government and military issue since the early 1940s contracted by the US Marine Corps, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Marathon is Canadian, after all), just to name a few.
- Date between 4 and 5 o clock
- Pressure crown
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on hour and minute hands
- Fibershell high impact case
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Hesalite crystal forgives excessive external pressure changes
Materials and Strap
- Fibershell high impact case with stainless steel back
- Hesalite crystal
- 20mm Nylon strap
- 36 to 38mm (Small: for dress watches, or guys with wrists 6.25 or smaller)
- 40 to 42mm (Medium: the modern standard, perfect for most guys with wrists measuring between 6.5 and 7.5 )
- 44 to 46mm (Large: the new standard for bold, ideal on wrists upwards of 7.75 )
- 48mm and up (X-Large: maximum legibility and a serious style statement, ideal for the manliest of wrists)
- Quartz movement
Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect). If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.