The manual bar blade is a bottle opener designed to feel great in your hands and get better with age
Manual’s designed objects celebrate food and drink like no other by putting craft over convenience, ritual over routine, and simplicity over novelty. The Bar Blade embodies that spirit perfectly: the leather handle feels great in the hand and will develop a patina over time, while it’s simple design stays true to the bottle openers that inspired it from the back pockets of bartenders the world over. 100% produced in Chicago at manufacturer’s that are just a few miles from the Manual studio.
- Combines two ends of the manufacturing spectrum, computer-controlled cutting and handcraft, into one beautiful, simple, and pleasure-to-use object
- Laser-cut stainless steel opener is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Leather handle handsewn through laser cut holes on the stainless steel opener for a secure
- Built to slide in and out of a back pocket with ease
- 100% produced in Manual’s hometown of Chicago
- Stainless steel laser cut by D&J Metalcraft, a second generation metalworking shop in Chicago’s Ravenswood industrial corridor
- Essex leather in natural tanned by Horween Tannery, one of the oldest and most-respected tanneries in the USA
- Leather cut and sewn by Ashland Leather, an accessories company founded by two former Horween employees
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.