Built from a forged carbon fiber case in extremely limited numbers, the fully luminous Combat B-29 Cleveland is the cream of Lum-Tec's crop of Combat field watches
Named after Lum-Tec's hometown and limited to only 50 units worldwide, the B-29 Cleveland exhibits the company's leading technologies, starting with a case carved from shredded carbon fiber. This yields an exceptionally lightweight and unique wrist presence. The watch is fitted with a scratch-proof sapphire crystal with a double-sided anti-reflective coating and precision-tuned 28,800 BHP Miyota 9015 movement, which is visible through a sapphire caseback. The fully luminous dial on the B-29 is also extremely legible, exhibiting the brightest and longest-lasting display in the Lum-Tec collection.
- Solid carbon fiber case
- 43mm dial
- Automatic movement
- Includes 2 straps (rubber and leather)
- Fully lumed (inverse) dial with Lum-Tec's proprietary MDV Technology®
- Ultra precision tuned 28,800 BPH Miyota 9015 Japan automatic movement with hand winding and hack feature
- Date function
- Thick sapphire crystal
- Double side clear anti-reflective coating
- Threaded 316L Stainless steel caseback with sapphire
- Screw-lock crown with double diamond sealing system
- Free lifetime timing adjustments
- Limited numbered series of 250
- 22mm lug width
- 13mm thick
- 52mm lug tip to lug tip
- Weight on leather strap 74gr/2.61 oz.
- Assembled in the United States
- Forged carbon fiber case
- Sapphire crystal
- Anti-static molded rubber strap
- Full-grain leather strap
- 36 to 38mm (Small: for dress watches, or guys with wrists 6.25 or smaller)
- 40 to 42mm (Medium: the modern standard, perfect for most guys with wrists measuring between 6.5 and 7.5 )
- 44 to 46mm (Large: the new standard for bold, ideal on wrists upwards of 7.75 )
- 48mm and up (X-Large: maximum legibility and a serious style statement, ideal for the manliest of wrists)
- Precision-tuned 28,800 BHP Miyota 9015 movement
Winding a mechanical watch
The Combat B-19 is an automatic mechanical watch.
Mechanical watches fall into two camps: either they’re automatic and wind themselves with a mainspring powered by your natural arm motion, or they’re manual and require you wind the mainspring periodically by turning the crown (the small knob on the watch case) to provide the energy sufficient to run the watch. If the spring in a mechanical watch is not wound, the watch stops.
When you receive your watch, you may need to either wind the mainspring (manual) or wear it on your wrist a while (automatic) for the hands to start their movement.
300 meters/990 ft (Water resistant)
Officially rated for scuba diving. Now get out there and get your certification
Remember that though your watch might be rated to 100 meters or deeper, try to keep it out of the shower or the hot tub. Prolonged exposure to steam can damage the gaskets and weaken the seals that otherwise keep everything watertight.
Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect). If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.