The M-53 Bronze is part of Lum-Tec's limited-edition bronze series of men s wristwatches.
The M-53 has a solid CuSn8 bronze case that will develop a patina over time. Each case is unique and will tarnish differently, and the corrosion actually protects the metal underneath. Choose whether to polish it back to new or allow it take on its own unique character.
- Brushed finish
- Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
- Threaded stainless steel caseback with sapphire window
- Extra springbars included for fitting other straps
- Precision tuned all Japan made Sii NH35J automatic movement with hacking feature
- One year limited warranty
- Limited numbered series of 300
- 24mm lug width
- 14.5mm thick
- 52mm lug tip to lug tip
- Solid CuSn8 bronze case and crown
- Sapphire crystal with double side clear anti-reflective coating
- Brown leather strap. 24/22 size
- Custom molded anti-static rubber strap. 24/22 size
- Weight on leather strap 150g/5.3 oz.
- 36 to 38mm (Small: for dress watches, or guys with wrists 6.25 or smaller)
- 40 to 42mm (Medium: the modern standard, perfect for most guys with wrists measuring between 6.5 and 7.5 )
- 44 to 46mm (Large: the new standard for bold, ideal on wrists upwards of 7.75 )
- 48mm and up (X-Large: maximum legibility and a serious style statement, ideal for the manliest of wrists)
Winding a mechanical watch
The M-53 is an automatic mechanical watch.
Mechanical watches fall into two camps: either they’re automatic and wind themselves with a mainspring powered by your natural arm motion, or they’re manual and require you wind the mainspring periodically by turning the crown (the small knob on the watch case) to provide the energy sufficient to run the watch. If the spring in a mechanical watch is not wound, the watch stops.
When you receive your watch, you may need to either wind the mainspring (manual) or wear it on your wrist a while (automatic) for the hands to start their movement.
300 meters/990 ft (Water resistant)
Officially rated for scuba diving. Now get out there and get your certification
Remember that though your watch might be rated to 100 meters or deeper, try to keep it out of the shower or the hot tub. Prolonged exposure to steam can damage the gaskets and weaken the seals that otherwise keep everything watertight.
Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect). If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.