Classic, iconic styles steeped in surf culture
Born in Hawaii, Lightning Bolt has deep connection to the surf way of life, one that it strives to represent in everything the brand does, from building top-of-the-heap surfboards to designing apparel that captures the surf lifestyle. Their collaboration with Tom Veiga, a graphic and fine artist inspired by the motion of the ocean, features a line of tees screenprinted with his work in special process that gives it a soft, comfortable feel.
- Overdyed with a loose weave for a relaxed and comfortable fit
- 140 g cotton jersey is lightweight and airy
- Soft-hand screen print of the work of Tom Veiga
- 100% cotton
- The 1971 Tee has a relaxed fit, take your normal size
- For the absolute best personal fit, compare your chest measurement to the chart below
|S||36 - 37|
|M||37 - 39|
|L||39 - 42|
|XXL||42 - 44|
All measurements are in inches.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.