LifeStraw is the most advanced personal water filter available today
The LifeStraw personal water filter that was named the "Best Invention of the Year" (Time magazine, 2005) just got even better. Now available in a rugged stainless steel construction that's perfect for long-term use, the LifeStraw Steel enables users to drink water safely from contaminated water sources whether you're hiking, backpacking, camping or traveling. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine, enabling you to immediately drink from any water source, any time.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005
- Award winning & internationally recognized
- Includes lanyard and caps for both the mouth and end pieces
- BPA-free, contains no chemicals
- Food grade stainless steel meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- Requires no electrical power or batteries
- Easy to clean and maintain
- 9" L x 1" D
- Weight: 5.6oz
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.