A slim, lightweight knife that focuses on the essentials — in a blackout colorway exclusive to Huckberry
Odds are when you were a kid you admired your dad’s prized Leatherman multi-tool that he kept in a leather holster (said holster having a killer patina in most instances). Leatherman has expanded their line up these days, but their tools still boast every iota of reliability and utility that made them legendary. The Skeletool KB is a modern pocket knife, built light and durable for everyday carry, with a bottle opener built into the pocket clip.
Due to shipping regulations this item is unavailable for international delivery.
- Blackout colorway exclusively available at Huckberry
- 420HC stainless steel blade holds a good edge and is extra tough
- Skeleton frame and blade design cut weight down to just 1.5 oz
- Bottleclip clips the knife securely into your pocket and also opens bottle tops
- Liner lock design
- Backed by the Leatherman 25-year warranty
- Made in Portland, OR, USA
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Blade Length: 2.6” / 6.6 cm
- Closed Length: 3.5” / 8.9 cm
- Weight: 1.5 oz / 42.5 g
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.