‘50s-inspired basics that James Dean would drool over
Knickerbocker builds straightforward basics that pay homage to vintage Americana vibes — with pocket tees, henleys, and shirts that go perfectly with a pair of well-worn jeans. The henley started out as a blue-collar workwear shirt, made its way into sportswear, and has since worked its way up to wardrobe essential. Spun from 100% cotton right here in the US, the Henley Tube Tee calls on old-school craftsmanship and lasting quality, for a shirt we’ll be reaching for all year round.
- Double needle cover-stitch on collar to prevent stretch
- Blind-stitch hems
- Single needle topstitch on placket & placket backing
- Fabric: 20 singles 5 oz. tubular knit, 100% cotton body spun in America
- Buttons: Mother of pearl
- Label: Produced on a 1950’s needle loom
- ‘50s style slim straight fit — size up for looser cut
- Wash on cold and dry on low
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.