Winner of Gear Junkie's "Best in Show: Outdoor Retailer Summer 2015" Award
The Thylacine combines all the elements that define a great sleeping bag – silky, soft, lightweight fabrics, advanced insulation technologies, 3D construction, durable hardware, snag free zippers, and a beautifully functional design. It's also a customizable sleeping bag system that can adapt as your needs and environment change. Customfit™ is a break-through in sleeping bag innovation, giving you control of the optimal width and length dimensions of the bag through the use of clever straps that are built into the bag. Goodbye cold spots. Hello next-level comfort.
- Made from Atmos™ ripstop nylon fabric made from high tenacity yarns for durability and heat retention
- Constructed with Insotect Flow™ technology to evenly distribute warmth via Vertical Thermal Channels and Flowgates™
- Water-Repellent 750 fill power DownTek™ down
- Lightweight construction
- Pillow pocket holds your pillow in place
- Concealed accessory storage keeps your phone / keys / headlamp in reach
- Vaulted footbox for ample room
- Pad sleeve
- 30 Degree Insulation rating
- Ships in water-repellant Stuff sack made of Atmos™ ripstop nylon and reflective drawstring
- Lifetime warranty protection against material and workmanship defects
- Top: Atmos™ ripstop nylon
- Bottom and sides: 15D Ripstop Nylon + DWR
- Lining: 20D Ripstop Nylon + DWR
- Fill: 750 fp w/Downtek™
- Length: 78" (fits up to 6'3")
- Shoulder girth: 70"
- Packed size: 12" x 9"
- 31oz total
The performance of this fill (heat retention!) is directly tied to its “loftiness." To help your products retain their loft, please follow our storage and cleaning instructions. Remember: Loft = warmth. Lofty gear = happy you.
Storage instructions: Store, lightly stuffed, in a large, breathable bag (included) or hang in a dry location. This keeps your gear fluffy when stored for extended periods and is why your gear is currently not in the stuff sack. Make sure your gear is completely dry before storing it.
Cleaning instructions: Spot clean or hand wash when possible. If machine washing, use a front-load washer only and set to a warm, gentle cycle. Wash down product by itself with a cleaner specifically designed for down like NikWax® Down Wash. Do not use liquid detergent, and do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly, but do not wring. Air dry flat. Shake to restore loft or throw in a dryer on a "no heat" setting with a clean tennis ball. Never dry clean.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.