Heirloom quality silver goods, handcrafted from premium silver
J. Alexander’s goods are handmade by skilled artisans in the Central Highlands of Mexico. Drawing inspiration from Navajo artifacts from the early 1900s, each handsome item is stamped with Navajo designs that are complemented with all-natural stone accents. Burnished with their signature “polished vintage” finish for a vintage look and feel that matches perfectly the heft of the premium silver construction.
- Premium nickel silver alloy resists tarnishing
- Will take on a vintage patina over time
- Navajo inspired designs
- Large size cuff suited to large wrist sizes
- Handmade and handfinished by skilled artisans in Mexico
- Nickel silver
Nickel silver is an alloy containing copper and nickel. Nickel silver does not tarnish and develops a vintage luster over time.
- 7” along edge, ¾” width
- 7” size is suited to larger wrist sizes
- Cuff is adjustable by gently squeezing/spreading to fit
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.