The original Barton Rigid by imogene + willie.
With a lower rise and slimmer from the knee down—this is a proper, moderate slim-straight. The Barton looks fantastic with anything from tennis shoes to wingtips, and fits tightly over most boots for a more modern look. For musicians and the business casual alike, Nashville has embraced Barton with open arms. Whatever your respective city, imogene + willie thinks you will too.
- Moderate slim-straight
- Lower rise
- Slim from the knee down
- 34" inseam
- Denim woven in the mountains of Okayama, Japan
- Sewn with care in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- 13.5oz Nihon Mepu selvage denim
- This jean runs large. For best results, imogene + willie recommends purchasing two sizes smaller for a normal fit, one size for a looser fit, same size for a generous fit.
- For example: If you are a size 32, purchase a size 30 for a normal fit, and a size 31 for a looser fit.
- See sizing chart for measurements
- To maximize personal fade results, wear your jeans as much as possible and mash only when necessary
- Hand wash your jeans inside out in bathtub with cold to lukewarm water using a modest amount of gentle detergent. Lightly agitate your jeans and leave them submerged under water for about an hour before letting them hang dry
- If you choose to machine wash your jeans, be sure to wash them inside out using cold water using a gentle cycle
Minimize Color Bleed:
- Before wearing your jeans, soak them in a tub of cold water for about an hour
- Make sure to keep your jeans submerged (shampoo bottles make ideal weights for this!)
- Hang to dry
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.