Mend your favorite broken objects with an age-old, beautifying repair method
There’s something to be said — and if you’re a Huckberry reader of any length you’ve heard us say it before — about the beauty of a unique patina, the marks and scars of a leather boot, a brass pen or your favorite bar stool that let you know it's lived a good life. This Kintsugi kit uses a modern update to an ancient method of repair to give your favorite objects new life, and give them a shiny bit of patina to call their own while you’re at it. Here’s how it works:
Due to shipping regulations this item is unavailable for international delivery.
- Repair broken ceramic, pottery, porcelain, glass, leather, wood, stone, and metal using a modern update to an ancient Japanese method of repair
- Highlight the marks and scars of your favorite objects, giving them a story to tell
- Includes everything you need for kintsugi-style repairs to broken pottery, dishware, and other objects
- Repair breaks with strong epoxy and replace lost pieces with modeling clay
- Easy to use, anyone can do it
- Instruction manual
- Five minute epoxy
- Epoxy putty
- Gold powder
- Paint brush
- Mixing sticks
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.