The essential all-purpose hatchet, hand-forged in Sweden since 1697
Hand-forged in Sweden by master blacksmiths and perfectly sized for all-purpose jobs from the campsite to the home, there’s a lot to love about this custom Hatchet, but here’s just a few reasons we love it:
- Handmade from Swedish axe steel in a foundry in operation for over 300 years
- Durable and sharp from a thorough production process that results in a an extremely durable axe head that holds a very sharp edge
- Custom leather sheath decorated with unique Swedish decorative elements
This item is available for domestic US shipping only.
- 1¼ lb hatchet head is perfect for all-purpose jobs from the campsite to the backyard garden
- Solid Swedish axe steel head forged for durability and edge retention
- Replaceable handle to extend the life of the hatchet
- Ergonomic, curved handle made from US-sourced hickory wood
- Includes a custom leather sheath, storage box, and user’s manual
- Made just north of the Swedish city of Norrkoping, in a foundry that’s been operating since 1697
- Swedish carbon steel hatchet head
- American hickory handle, sanded and oiled by hand
|Head Weight||1¼ lb|
|Overall Weight||2⅕ lb|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.