Our best-selling whiskey glasses go international
2016 marked the centennial of America’s National Park Service, so we decided to celebrate by raising a glass — in this case, Whiskey Peaks, a handsome set of handblown whiskey glasses made from premium lead-free glass. This year, we’re taking Whiskey Peaks international to honor some of our favorite international mountains with raised topographic impressions of the greatest, most majestic peaks abroad that will keep you sippin’ “on the rocks” whenever five o’clock calls.
- Set of four Huckberry-exclusive Whiskey Glasses
- Each glass features a raised topographic impression of four of our favorite international peaks
- Made from 100% lead-free handblown glass which is lighter than leaded glass and equally durable
- Due to the handmade nature of glass blowing, each glass may have slight variation
- Designed in San Francisco, CA | Made in Chengde City, China
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Mount Fuji
- Mount Everest
About Handblown Glass
Each Whiskey Peaks tumbler is hand blown by expert craftsmen from unleaded glass. Compared to leaded glass, unleaded is lighter in weight yet equally durable. It's the perfect material to blow thin, lightweight tumblers that give the majestic peaks within the detail they deserve without sacrificing durability or quality.
- Lead-free crystal
- 3 5/8” H x 3” Diameter
- Capacity: 11.5 oz
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.