Sippin’ on the rocks
2016 marked the centennial of America’s National Park Service, so we decided to celebrate the best way we know how: by raising a glass. In this case, Whiskey Peaks, a handsome set of four handblown whiskey glasses made from premium lead-free glass. Featuring a raised topographic impression of some of the greatest, most majestic peaks in the world, Whiskey Peaks will keep you inspired and sippin’ "on the rocks" whenever 5 o'clock calls.
- Set of four Huckberry-exclusive Whiskey Glasses
- Each glass features a unique topographic impression of one of America’s greatest mountain peaks – Half Dome, Denali, Mt. Rainer, Mt. Whitney
- Made from 100% lead-free handblown glass which is lighter than leaded glass and equally durable
- Due to the handmade nature of glass blowing, each glass may have slight variation
- Designed in San Francisco, CA | Made in Chengde City, China
- Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
- Denali, Denali National Park
- Mount Rainer, Rainier National Park
- Mount Whitney, Sequoia National Park
About Handblown Glass
Each Whiskey Peaks tumbler is hand blown by expert craftsmen from unleaded glass. Compared to leaded glass, unleaded is lighter in weight yet equally durable. It's the perfect material to blow thin, lightweight tumblers that give the majestic peaks within the detail they deserve without sacrificing durability or quality.
- Lead-free crystal
- 3 5/8” H x 3” Diameter
- Capacity: 11.5 oz
- Handwash only
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.