The venerable Seiko 200m Diver: one of the greatest, most humble watches in the industry
With bullet-proof dependability and classic good looks, its lineage has been the timepiece of choice for guys like Robert Redford, Mick Jagger, and Martin Sheen for nearly a half a century. Iterations past and present have traveled to extreme depths, sailed the high seas, fought in the jungles of Vietnam, and now it’s back by very popular demand on Huckberry with a new nylon Lum-Tec strap.
- Includes one-year Huckberry warranty, Seiko box, and instruction manual
- Premium quality diver’s watch at an incredible value
- In-house Seiko 7S26 automatic mechanical movement winds itself using the motion of your wrist
- Stylish good looks for any occasion with one of the most iconic watch designs in history
- 40 mm case size is the modern standard and looks great on any wrist size
- Meets all of the rigorous standards of the International Organization for Standardization’s requirements for diver’s watches
- Includes a slip-through, military-style nylon strap
- Model Number: SKX007
- Movement: Seiko 7S26 automatic mechanical movement with day and date functions
- Dial: Black face, angled minutes ring, beveled date window
- Lume: LumiBrite luminous paint, generously applied to hands, hour markers and 0 marker on bezel
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating bezel, black
- Caseback: Screwdown caseback
- Crown: Screwdown crown, offset at 4 o’clock for all-day comfort
- Water Resistance: 200 m / 660 ft / 20 atm
- Crystal: Scratch- and shatter-resistant Hardlex hardened mineral crystal
- Strap: Black nylon slip-through strap by Lum-Tec
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Hardlex hardened mineral crystal
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Case Height: 13.25 mm
- Strap Width: 22 mm
- Weight: 80 g (no strap)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Automatic mechanical movements need to be shaken up or worn on your wrist for a while to wind the mainspring and start the movement, after which you can set the time and date
- Remember that though your watch might be rated to 100 meters or deeper, try to keep it out of the shower or the hot tub—prolonged exposure to steam can damage the gaskets and weaken the seals that otherwise keep everything watertight
Huckberry warrants that any Seiko Dive Watch purchased from Huckberry.com will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from its original date of purchase.
In the event that a watch is defective, this warranty covers the movement service or replacement of the watch. If a replacement is not available a full refund will be issued.*
This warranty does not cover: any damage to the watch caused by normal wear-and-tear and any damage resulting from mistreatment or improper use of watch. This includes violent shocks, exposure to corrosive materials, excessive temperatures, powerful magnetic fields, any water damage resulting from the wearer exceeding the manufacturer's 200m water resistance limitations or improper care.
Please note: any repairs made to your Seiko by an unauthorized service center will void the Huckberry.com warranty.
- Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect)
- If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.