The iconic blues and rock harmonica, made with over 150 years of experience
Despite playing a part in some of the most influential music of our time, the harmonica is surprisingly easy to pick up on and loads of fun to play. Our favorite time to break one out is around the campfire, when everyone's had a little too much whiskey, to belt out a tune that keeps the good vibes going. Hohner has made harmonicas for over 150 years, and they're the harp of choice for everyone from Bob Dylan to John Lennon to Steven Tyler. As the saying goes, good enough for the rock 'n' roll gods is good enough for us.
- Versatile blues and rock sound favored by Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, and others
- Includes a beginner's course to help get you started playing
- Over 150 years of technical expertise and craftsmanship go into every Hohner harmonica
- Finished with traditional nails for a heritage look and feel
- Made from traditional materials for an authentic sound
|Dimensions||3.9" / 10 cm|
|Reed Plates||Brass, 0.9 mm|
|Comb Finish||Double lacquered|
|Cover Plates||Stainless steel|
|Keys||HG, F#, F, E, Eb, D, Db, C, B(H), Bb, A, Ab, G|
|Tuning||Richter, harmonica minor, and natural minor|
|Number of Holes||10|
|Tonal Range||3 octaves|
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.