Scandinavian-made armor for your hands
Hestra has been making gloves since 1936 and they know what they’re doing — every single pair of their gloves are made in their own factories and they personally source all materials, two factors which ensure the complete control over their production line chains and guarantees quality. These are made from a soft, supple deerskin with a knitted cuff and insulation to keep out the cold.
- Deerskin outers made with leather from North Amerian whitetail deer
- Supple deerskin leather with a beautiful grain texture
- Brushed polyester lining with a soft feeling and airy insulation
- Primaloft Gold insulation that's warm, breathable, and water-resistant
- Rib knit cuff keeps the glove in place and keeps out the cold
- Half-pique design with inseam for a clean finish and comfortable fit
- Deerskin Leather
- Polyester lining
- Primaloft Gold insulation
- To find the absolute perfect fit, print out this chart and use it to find your size
- Alternatively, measure around your palm at its widest point, and then from your longest fingertip to the bottom of your palm, and then compare your measurements to the chart below
- Glove sizing can be a little tricky. If you’re not sure, pick up a couple of pairs and take advantage of our free returns to send back the pair that doesn’t fit—on us
|Glove Size||Palm Circumference||Hand Length|
|S||7||6.8” - 7.7”||6.7”|
|M||8||7.8” - 8.7”||7.2”|
|L||9||8.8” - 9.7”||7.6"|
|XL||10||9.8” - 10.7”||8”|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.