Elegant Nordic elk leather gloves lined with fleece for comfort
Hestra has been making gloves since 1936, so they know what they’re doing. Every single pair of their gloves are made in their own factories and they personally source all materials—two factors which ensure the complete control over their production chain and guarantee quality. The Utsjo is a dress glove made from supple Nordic elk leather, insulated with Primaloft for warmth and lined with fleece for comfort.
- Made from supple Nordic elk leather, a durable leather with a beautiful grain texture
- Fleece lining traps air and retains heat well, carries away moisture and dries out quickly
- Primaloft polyester insulation is warm, breathable and water-resistant
- Two-position cuff button for and elasticized cuff for a secure fit
- Half-pique construction: overlapped on the backhand with an allowance for freedom of movement and fit
- Inseam on palm for a neat, clean finish
- Elk leather outer
- Polyamide/polyester fleece
- Polyester Primaloft insulation
- To find the absolute perfect fit, print out this chart and use it to find your size
- Alternatively, measure around your palm at its widest point, and then from your longest fingertip to the bottom of your palm, and then compare your measurements to the chart below
- Glove sizing can be a little tricky. If you’re not sure, pick up a couple of pairs and take advantage of our free returns to send back the pair that doesn’t fit—on us
|Glove Size||Palm Circumference||Hand Length|
|S||7||6.8” - 7.7”||6.7”|
|M||8||7.8” - 8.7”||7.2”|
|L||9||8.8” - 9.7”||7.6"|
|XL||10||9.8” - 10.7”||8”|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.