An everyday winter glove that grows softer and more supple with age
Hestra has been making gloves since 1936, so they know what they’re doing. Every single pair of their gloves are made in their own factories and they personally source all materials—two factors which ensure the complete control over their production chain and guarantee quality. The Elk leather Särna is the perfect everyday winter glove, lined with fleece to keep your warm but well-ventilated.
- Beautiful Swedish and Finnish Elk leather with a unique grain texture
- Soft fleece lining for extra warmth and insulation
- Elastic cuff keeps gloves in place and protects against cold air
- Internal seam for sleek and elegant look
- Vegetable-tanned Elk Leather
- Fleece lining
- To find the absolute perfect fit, print out this chart and use it to find your size
- Alternatively, measure around your palm at its widest point, and then from your longest fingertip to the bottom of your palm, and then compare your measurements to the chart below
- Glove sizing can be a little tricky. If you’re not sure, pick up a couple of pairs and take advantage of our free returns to send back the pair that doesn’t fit—on us
|Glove Size||Palm Circumference||Hand Length|
|S||7||6.8” - 7.7”||6.7”|
|M||8||7.8” - 8.7”||7.2”|
|L||9||8.8” - 9.7”||7.6"|
|XL||10||9.8” - 10.7”||8”|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.