Whether you’re an avid adventurer, weekend warrior, or just prepping for the impending zombie apocalypse, you can count on the Survivalist Axe
With an hatchet head made from what’s commonly called ordnance steel thanks to its use in breach and barrel parts for cannons, the Survivalist Axe is built like a hatchet but carries the cutting strength of a full size axe. These hatchets are all handmade in the USA, from the forging to the American hickory handles, so each one is a unique piece: No two are exactly alike.
Due to shipping regulations this item is unavailable for international delivery.
- Forged hardened-steel hatchet head made from premium 4140 tool steel with high toughness and edge retention
- Handle made from American hickory wood, curved for comfort and accuracy
- Blunt hammer end with Hardcore Hammers’ patented recessed striking face
- Built-in multi-purpose nail/tent stake puller
- Made in the USA
- Hatchet Head: Made from 4140 tool steel with high toughness and edge retention
- Handle: American hickory wood
- 17½” x 6” x 2”
- Total Weight: 40 oz
- Head Weight: 19 oz
- Handle Length: 18 inches
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.