A diver that plumbs the depths and gets it right
Indie darlings of the watch industry Halios have made a big splash with their newest diver. The bronze case and Arabic numerals set the watch apart aesthetically, and the luminous blue hands, Japanese movement and sapphire crystal make it a functional and reliable choice.
- Applied Superluminova baton indices and dial markers
- Aluminum nickel bronze case
- Vintage domed sapphire crystal with underside anti-reflective coating
- Japan-made Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- 300M water-resistance
- BGW9 (blue) Superluminova-coated hands
- Ships on leather strap with bronze signed buckle with an additional nylon strap
- Includes waterproof carrying case
Less is more when it comes to indie darling Halios Watches from Vancouver, which has taken a sporty, vintage-inspired aesthetic and stripped it to the fundamentals of watchmaking, yielding a series of distinctive and rugged watches widely regarded for punching far above their weight class. In fact, every small-batch run of Halios watches that has been produced since the brand’s conception has quickly sold out (sometimes even before the press kits can make their rounds on the PR circuit), making Halios one of the best worst-kept secrets in watchmaking.
- Aluminum Nickel Bronze
- Case: 41 mm W x 14 mm H
- Lug to lug: 48 mm
- Lug width: 22mm
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.