Our favorite mini keg that keeps beer fresh and on tap for weeks — in a limited edition Black Chrome colorway
Like all aspiring mixologists, we take our homebrews pretty damn seriously, and at the top of our shortlist is Growlerwerks' Black Chrome uKeg 64. This mini keg comes in the size of a half-gallon growler and is jam-packed with utility, but here's the punchline: it keeps beer cold and fresh for weeks — at the home bar or on the move.
- Limited edition black chrome finish with chromed brass fittings
- VPR cap for optimal carbonation (adjust from 0 - 15 psi)
- CO2 keeps beer pressurized and carbonates perfectly as you pour
- One CO2 cartridge pressurizes and carbonates 64 oz of beer, and the kit includes (2) 8 gram CO2 cartridges
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated vessel
- Dispenser Tap easily pours beer without removing cap
- Sight Glass displays remaining beer
- Pressure gauge displays inside pressure
- Interchangeable Tap Handle
- Capacity: 64 fl. oz. (4-5 beers)
- Available for domestic US shipping only
- Stainless steel vessel with black chrome plating
- Chrome-plated brass fittings
- 6.8" W x 10.6" H
- 64 fl. oz. capacity (4-5 beers)
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.