A certified classic chino short, with the perfect amount of freedom-granting stretch
Grayers takes its name from the 1950s movement in Britain that saw men swapping in their three-piece suits for gray flannel trousers — and just like that, the casual menswear movement was born. These shorts harken back to classic Bermudas, a favorite of British businessmen in warmer climes. They’re sturdy and super-comfortable, with a hint of stretch — built to be your go-to pair all summer long.
- Cut from super-soft pin dot cotton fabric
- Button-shut back pockets keep your gear secure
- Soft chambray lining around waist for above-and-beyond comfort
- Chambray pocket lining with dot detail
- Piped interior center seam
- Two-button closure for a secure, refined fit
- 98% cotton
- 2% spandex
- Fits true to size. Take your normal shorts size.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.