A classic done right
Working with the highest quality materials and proven processes, Grant Stone is keeping some of the classics alive in impeccable fashion. The subtle brogue detail and full wingtip design on the Longwing Oxford make this one elegant shoe that will carry you through formal occasions or weekend brunch with style and grace.
- French tan calf leather tanned by the D'Annonay Tannery
- Antique double-bend leather sole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Built on custom-designed Leo last for excellent construction
- Full grain cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Vegetable tanned leather insole, welt, midsole and outsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
We recommend ordering one half size smaller than your regular size.
The Leo last features a snug heel fit with a slightly wider forepart. It runs a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your favorite running shoe. For example, if you wear a 10 in your favorite running shoe, we suggest a size 9.5.
It’s also important to note these shoes will start out quite stiff, but as they age they will gradually mold to the shape of your feet, especially in the toe box, to become more form fitting over time.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.