A wool shirt that’s warm, soft and functional
During the 1960s, when Japanese ski apparel was still finding its feet, GOLDWIN set the gold standard with a line of sweaters that were highly functional yet still had sophisticated, stylish design. Their apparel today, no longer just for skiers, carries on this legacy with a carefully balanced mix of technical, functional features and a cool mountainwear look that’s at home on the mountain, in the valley and everywhere in between.
- Classic workshirt style made from a warm, soft wool and nylon blend
- Snap buttons at top of placket are easy to open/close to adjust ventilation
- Raglan style sleeves for range of motion
- Two hand pockets
- Single chest patch pocket
- Interior pocket for valuables
- Lined chest panels
- Barrel cuffs with snap buttons for easy operation
- Shirttail hem
- Body: 90% wool, 10% nylon
- Lining: 100% nylon
- The Coverall Shirt has a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal shirt size
- For the best fit, compare one of your best-fitting shirts to the chart below
|Half Chest||Sleeve||Center Back|
All measurements are in inches.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.