Lightweight utility that punches far above its weight class
Those among us who'd rather be caught dead than without their multitool on their person at all times will rejoice at the lightweight utility of the Nutter Tool. With an ingenious hex key setup that provides plenty of leverage for even the stickiest of fasteners, it's specifically made for quick bike repairs but really features enough tools that it'll be useful for anyone to have in a bag for various repairs — not to mention opening a beer or two with the built-in bottle opener.
- Built from hardened tool steel that can stand up to years of use and abuse
- Hex bit system that provides ergonomic leverage
- Designed for bike repairs, useful in many situations
- Ships in a handsome leather carrying case with lash straps for easy attachment
- Built-in bottle opener, because life shouldn't be all work and no play
- 15 mm box head spanner (for wheel nuts)
- Spoke key for minor spoke adjustments
- 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 mm hex tool bits
- Philips head screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- T25 torx bit
- Magnetic bit extender
- Nylon tire lever
- Bottle opener
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.