The Range Low sets a new standard for low-top sneakerboots
Waterproof, rugged, supportive, and comfortable as hell — yep, the Range Low checks just about all our boxes when it comes to sneakerboots that can function just as well on the pavement as they can on the way to a summit. Now if they could just figure out a way to build an air conditioner for our feet right into the shoes...
- Waterproof and breathable membrane plus seam-sealed leather construction prevents any water from entering the shoe
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for good grip on any surface in any conditions
- Extra wide footprint for stability on rough terrain
- Composite shank makes for an extra supportive build, especially for a low-top sneaker
- Compression EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Includes an extra set of alternate color laces
- Upper: Nubuck and full-grain leathers with breathable mesh panels
- Midsole: EVA foam
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip outsole
- Laces: Nylon
- The Range Low fits true to size, take your normal sneaker size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.