An outerwear icon, upgraded for the modern trailblazer
Mountain parkas are a time-honored menswear staple—ask Robert DeNiro in The Deer Hunter. For this one, Flint and Tinder payed respects to the forefathers of the style while upgrading it for today's guy with a tougher water and tear-resistant shell and a sleek fit. To top it all off, it's 100% made in the USA. Looks like a new classic has arrived.
- Japanese nylon fabric that's water and tear-resistant
- Adjustable hood with natural drawcord and leather cord stoppers
- Custom metal snaps throughout
- Double closure front entry with two-way zipper and snap button storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures
- Dump pockets with snap closure at waist
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Expandable pleated chest pocket
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- Fabric: Japanese wear, tear, and water-resistant nylon fabric, 100% nylon
- Hardware: Custom Flint and Tinder snap buttons
- Drawstring: Natural cotton
- Stoppers: Leather
- The Ridge Shell has a regular fit that's true to size, take your normal outerwear size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the garment measurements below
|Dan (in the studio)|
|Sleeve Length (Center Back to Sleeve Opening)||33¾||34¼||34¾||35¼||35¾|
|Front Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||28½||29||29½||30||30¾|
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.